Below are the must have’s and must do’s to qualify for our financing program. We have a smooth and straightforward qualification process, and this is how you are eligible you must:
- Fill out an application in its entirety with accurate information and pay the $40.00 application fee.
- Must fill out a rental application even if you are applying for our financing program.
- Provide a copy of a current state ID, Drivers’ Licensee, PassPort.
- Have a valid social security card or an adequate government substitute.
- If you have a vehicle, please provide valid registration.
- Provide us with proof of Income in one of the following forms check stubs, 1099-Miss, Income Tax Returns, or any other evidence that will verify your Income.
- Be willing to submit to a criminal background check, credit check and, eviction check, Income Verification check.
- After submitting the above information. Schedule a time to view the property in which you are applying for owner financing; remember, the purpose of this program is to match you; with a home or investment property that you; will be able to afford and eventually own without going to the bank asking for a loan.
- Pay the full processing fee and the 10%-30% down payment promptly.
- Your honesty in the application process can help qualify for our program anyone found to be dishonest on their application will be; disqualified and not be approved for our owner financing program.
Note: Although a credit check gets obtained for each applicant, 18 years of age or older. The most significant determining factor that will approve you or disqualify you from our owner financing program is your ability to afford the property you are applying for and your honesty in your application process. Please remember that if you get disqualified from receiving financing for the property, you are asking you may potentially qualify for funding for a different house in our inventory. Thank you, and good luck.